Pre-Order Best Grade Rolex Daytona Chronograph Watches AR Factory 904L Replica Watches On Sale
Stainless Steel Case White Dial Black Bezel Stainless Steel Band Rolex Watch
Movement: SWISS Rolex 4130 Automatic Movement w/ very smooth sweeping second hand. 28800bph, SECONDS Running at 6 o'clock sub-dial. With working Chronograph and stop watch function. Push the button at 2 o clock it starts moving, when you push again it stops and when you push the button at 4 it goes back to 12 (Warning: FAKE Subdial at "3" and "9")
Size: 40mm*12.5mm Case Diameter Rolex Daytona Mens Watch for Sale (Thinner watch case than other factory, same as original)
Watch Case: Solid 904L Stainless Steel Watch Case, Same quality as original.
Watch Dial: White Chronograph Dial
Watch Bezel: Black Ceramic Bezel
Crystal: Scratch Proof Sapphire Crystal
Back-Case: Solid Steel Back Case
Watch band: Best Quality Solid Stainless Steel Watch Band with Rolex Logo on Buckle
Buckle: Deployment Buckle with Proper Rolex Engraving
Exact Weight, engraving and Dimensions to the Authentic Rolex Watches
Water Resistant. We do not suggest go swimming or shower with any authentic or replica watches.
The watches in this category are made from AR factory, AR factory watches are stated all their watches are made by 901L stainless Steel which is the same quality steel as original. And the 12.50mm thickness (the other factories Daytona watches are 14mm thickness). the watches that AR factory sells the plastic & foam packing are included.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed, Secure Payment, 7-days return policy and best customer service.1 year free warranty and lifetime repair service at customers cost. We guarantee you will receive the exact AR FactoryReplica Rolex Daytona SS Mens Watch Swiss 4130 Automatic as image. Check the detail pictures of this Copy Rolex Daytona 4130 watch with working second hand at 6 o'clock sub-dial.
Bellow is the Video of the replica AR Factory Rolex Daytona SS Case White Dial watch
If you would like to watch High Quality video for this watch , please click the setting button in the video, then select Quality to 720p or 1080p.
I have a few watches from Chris, all are Japan grade. The Daytona is my favourite watch out of all of them. So I wanted to get the best quality. It definitely is worth buying swiss grade if you love your Rolex. The Japan grade is v good but, this one is just so exact it and looks great. I dont want to take it off. Thanks again Chris, all your excellent customer service. I definitely have confidence to buy more of the swiss grade now.
ARF Daytona White Face Black Ceramic bezel
Here's my review of the ARF Daytona:
The good points:
- Finishing is impeccable. A regular person will not know its a fake by the naked eye and close inspection.
- Weight is like the real thing and looks very solidly built.
- The SS band and buckle is outstandingly polished and very fine. There's no way to know if it's 904L steel but the appearance is really good. The engraving is perfect with the naked eye.
- Wearing the watch on the wrist is very comfortable. The watch design does not shout out for attention but is certainly eye catching.
- I have removed 3 links from the band as my wrist is rather thin. Removing the links is easy to do with a screw driver but never use the included one bec its made of very soft metal.
- The watch bezel and dial details have no visible differences from the real thing unless a zoom-in lens is used to see the details. There are of course differences on the micro finishing level but that's not a concern for me.
- The crown is easy to operate and I've no issue with stiffness or hard to rotate the stem to adjust time and winding the watch.
The not so good point: (Therefore, I cannot give 5 star for this watch's rating)
- The sub dials are non functional, but it does not bother me as I dun use that stopwatch function at all. But to buy a watch knowing that the chronograph is not fully functioning is not a good feeling. Other much cheaper Chrono watches are fully functional, why can't this watch be so?
- The watch needs constant daily winding up, otherwise, it will not keep time. The minute hand seems be lose and have much free-play when adjusting the time.
- According to COSC standards, a watch should lose no more than 4 seconds per day and gain no more than 6 seconds. However, the Swiss Rolex 4130 Automatic Movement doesn't seem to be accurate at all.
- Currently, my watch lost 1 min on average per 2 days. After multiple adjustment for the past 1 week, I could not find any solution to this issue.